Yes it's very confusing. Yes, there are way too many options to get your head around. And yes - it can work brilliantly. You just need to make sure things are set up in a way that works.
Whether you are promoting a live event, a website, online training, e-commerce or almost anything else, Facebook has the most robust audience targeting engine in the world and once of the largest audiences in history. So let's take advantage of that!
Here is what we handle for you:
1. Facebook Business Account - If you have one, great. If not, this is the first step - creating an account that is attached to your facebook business page. We add your credit card and make sure we have all the right permissions in place.
2. Defining your audience - Using Facebook's Custom Audience Tool, we define exactly who it is that you want to reach. And it goes far beyond just basic demographics. We look at who and what your audiences follow on facebook, what books they read, what gurus they follow and a host of other profile points that will help us define just the right crowd. We can even use your data base of existing fans/customers if it's large enough.
3. Configuring your ad - Next we build out the back end of the ad: what kind of ad (Facebook has LOTS of options), connecting your website to Facebook and a host of other tech related tasks.
4. Writing your ad copy - next, we work with you to create language that will motivate your audience to click that button so they can see your message. Sometimes, this step will involve creating a specific landing page on your website so that the messaging is seamless.
5. Selecting your ad image(s) - Contrary to what many folks do, we select an image that is not necessarily related to your industry, but one that grabs attention.
6. Launching the ad - now the fun part. We put your ad all together in a way that will work best, getting your ideal audience to do something. Clicking to call, going to a website, filling out a form, or whatever we set it up for. The we hit the submit button and make it live.
7. Testing - We're not done yet. This is the most important part. We test specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and adjust, tweak, edit and make changes. All so that the ad performs the way you want it to.
To find out more and to discuss your specific need, please book a call by clicking the button below.